Saturday

nye

i'm having a nye house party, and there are two dilemmas bothering me.

1. THE DRESS.
so it goes without saying that i have to have an amazing dress. with me being the host, i have to look banging. buuutt, i don't want to work the usual boobzilla look, and cleavage is my trademark. well, that, giant hair and the inability to stand up...so yeah. tricky. the primary option is this peter pan collar dress from asos.


i like the colour, and the fact its a bit different.

2. THE KISS.
in an ideal world, michael buble would be singing at my house for new year, and as the clock struck 12 he'd serenade me before literally snogging my face off. but, hes not texting me back so seems a bit doubtful tbh. guess i'll end up kissing my assistant A, although even she's abandoned me tonight to swill booze with elderly work colleagues NO LIE. oh well. bridget is on soon. x

1 comment:

  1. That dress is so cute, I think it would work. If Buble is there, I'm there x

    ReplyDelete